Monday, May 2, 2011

Swimsuits!

Have you started looking for swimsuits? I know I have. It is that time of year where you have to decide if you want a bikini, tankini, one-piece, monokini....there are so many choices! I love to have a few so I can mix it up. Maybe a bikini and a one-piece...why should I have to wear the same one over and over?

There is one style that I love from Juicy Couture for $150. They have this similar style every year and tweak it a bit. 


I decided to look around though...sometimes I can be very indecisive when it comes to swimsuits. It is a tough time of year having to choose which style, color, pattern...you want to be unique and search over and over for that one-of-a-kind swimsuit! I came across another swimsuit that looked very similar to the Juicy Couture style above.


Not exactly the same, but guess what. The one above is $100 cheaper!!! You can find the above swimsuit at JCPenney's for about $50. Which one would you go with? I love the style of the JCPenney's swimsuit, who is made by Allen B. It is flattering and very functional, and I LOVE the color!

No comments: