Friday, January 21, 2011

Try this shoe on...

We have been ranting and raving about getting fit, and we have been doing our research on what products to buy to help you achieve your fitness goals. Nike has a women's training shoe, the Nike Free XT. This shoe is great because it gives you the flexibility and the support needed when working out.

You do not want to have to stop your workout because of a foot ache, right? No way! Try a pair of Nike Free XT, and not only will you love the way they feel, but you will also love the way they look! They are stylish and look great with any chic workout outfit, or throw on to run out the door with a pair of jeans.


You will also get great traction for when you are headed outdoors to get a nature walk or run in. A featured technology that is listed on Nike's site about this shoe is "Flywire." Personally, I have never heard about it before, but after reading about it, I love the shoe even more.

"Flywire helps provide ultra-lightweight support and comfort for your foot. It gets its strength from thin Nylon fibers strategically placed on the upper of the shoe to hold the foot in place, helping to reduce slippage during activity. This allows for a massive reduction in weight because material is used only where it’s needed for structure." ~NIKE

Want to hear even better news? This shoe only costs $85.00! That is a fabulous price! You are getting a quality shoe that is super stylish to wear on your journey of fitness! You also get to choose from 8 beautiful colors and styles. You can purchase these shoes online at Nike, and you will love the way your feet feel.

Like Nike Women on their Facebook page, and follow on Twitter @NikeWomen.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just got a pair of these! and it was FREE! a friend sent me a link to go to Dr. Oz's website one day because they were giving some away. I went and typed my name in and voila two days later I get an email with a link to go pick out my shoes! Of course I picked out ones with hot pink on them. And they feel like your barefoot so light and comfy!
(ps. My friend was miffed ..she never got the email ..I had the intention of giving them to her as a surprise after I got them but then I liked them too much! )