Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Time to get Organized wit ClosetMaid!

I talk about this every few weeks. It is an ongoing task that will probably never end. After getting the closets all neat and put away usually only leads to the following week of a tangles mess! Anyone who has little ones knows it can be tough to have an immaculate closet. Whether it be a pantry, kid's bedroom closet, hall closet, it can be tough. 




You can find products though to help achieve an organized closet. It may only be for a few days, a few weeks, or even a few minutes, but we can help you. ClosetMaid has several organizational products that can make your life a little bit easier. A lot of times I like to check out their website to get some ideas first. It can be tough trying to plan on your own which organizer to get, or how many shelves you need to maximize the most of your space. They have wire products to meet your needs, or you can dress it up a bit with their laminate wood products.



If your closet is anything like mine, there is limited space. I can walk in it, but not that far, and it needs more shelving and hanging space. Is it bad that I want to ask my husband to move his clothes out of the closet because I just need more room? Okay, maybe it is, so I will not. I have been a huge fan of the stackable storage units. You can use them in the closets, or out in a room for toys. You can stack a 2-shelf unit on top of a 2-drawer stackable unit, and you will love the versatility and look, especially at a great price!

There are so many options and ways you can work with the ClosetMaid stackable units. There is a stackable shoe organizer as well, which I need to get asap because my shoes are always in my way! ClosetMaid really helps you to create a unique and organized look in your closets, and in any room.

No comments: