Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Stocking Stuffers!


Finding items for the stockings can usually be easy. At many times we do not even think of the stockings until the very end, and we are trying to grab whatever we can get our hands on. This year we would like to help you out and give you some products that would be a perfect fit in a stocking.

Every year, I put a food item in my husband's stocking. It was something that his mother always did when he was growing up, so I thought I would carry on the tradition. For the popcorn lovers, you can get Popcorn, Indiana. The popcorn is all natural, and made from 100% whole grains. It is a tasty snack that has flavor and is not bad for you! You can choose from Aged White Cheddar, Bacon Ranch, Cinnamon Sugar, Kettlecorn, Movie Theater, Sea Salt, and Sweet & Tangy BBQ.


If you are like me, then you LOVE a good pair of tweezers! I cannot always get out to the salon to have my eyebrows waxed, so a pair of well-made tweezers is a must-have in my house. I like to give my honey a hint sometimes as to what I would like to have, and if you are trying to do the same, hint for him to check out Tweezerman. For only $20 your loved one can get you a Brow Beauty Bubble. I live by this now! It comes with a magnified 10x Mirror and candy cane glittered red and white striped mini Slant Tweezers. The Mirror lets you see every hair, and you will take it with you everywhere!



Another item that will make your lips LOVE you is the H20 Plus Lip Mender. This product gets 5 stars!The lip mender prevents chapping and helps diminish the look of fine lines. It deeply hydrates and seals in moisture. Buy this yourself for your own stocking! Or get a bunch and give one to everyone! Only $10.

We will be bring more stocking stuffer idea soon! Stay tuned!

No comments: