Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Lifes little Moments, captured


When you have little ones, capturing their every moment is a must! I LOVE being able to take as many pictures as I can. Being able to look back when your kids were younger...it can make you shed a tear! However, it is much easier to hold onto memories rather than trying to remember them all.

In order to do this, you should always purchase a great camera. I love having a point and shoot camera, and a SLR camera so I have the option when going places or taking pictures around the house. I have always found that my SLR camera take phenomenal pictures where digital compact camera do not even compare. Panasonic has came out with the LUMIX DMC-ZS7 that takes a compact camera to the next level. I was amazed at the Zoom feature and how close of a picture I could get with the distances I was taking them from!
This model features a 25mm ultra-wide-angle Leica lens and a powerful 12x optical zoom that is operable in video recording mode. The camera also includes a new built-in GPS feature that embeds photos and videos with the latitude and longitude location details that can be a useful feature when using an online photo-sharing website. This model is also the world's smallest photo and video hybrid super zoom digital camera, which can also record High Definition video using the recording capability in AVCHD Lite, which includes a dedicated video record button. The Panasonic LUMIX DMC-ZS7 has a suggested retail value of $399.95.

You will fall in love with this camera. It is compact so you can easily carry it everywhere you go, and even though it comes in a small package it delivers stunning pictures! Here are a few so you can see the quality of the pictures. With these pictures, I was at a distance for all of them... you can always get a shot at a distance and still get an amazing picture.




Stay up to date with Panasonic on their Facebook page.

No comments: