Monday, August 23, 2010

Etsy Find!


Art by Beckie Ann is a great place for you to find unique pictures for your children's rooms. She has different styles for boys and girls, and they are just too adorable to pass up. One of my favorites is the MVP Football Art that I have in my son's room. The quality is fantastic and makes any room look great. Plus, since Football season is now here, this is great for any little boy who loves to watch football. That would be my son of course, and every night he likes to point to the pictures and say, "Is that my football?" The colors are great and the artwork would look great on any wall, in any room.
"Art prints are from my original art. They are produced through a high resolution printing process, ensuring the finest art reproduction/prints available. Capturing the finest detail and the truest colors. Thus, creating a canvas reproduction that is nearly identical to my original." ~Beckie Ann

The Football Art Wall Decor is 18 x 18, and sells on Etsy for $139.00. There is many other pictures though that you could choose for your boys or girls room. Other than the football one, which is a sport we love to watch in our home, there is also the fire truck art and the fire fighter helmet that would go perfect in our household since my husband is a fire fighter. It is hard to find pictures that just make a room, and Beckie Ann's artwork is a must-have for any house.


Sometimes it is easier to center a color theme around a piece of art. Here, the art is the color scheme and I spray painted a old dresser that needed to be modernized. The red dresser pairs great with this wall decor! Believe me, I have searched for different pictures and pieces of art for my kid's room, and the price for Beckie Ann's aer really good because the quality is fantastic.

What to know a little more about the creator?
~Below is a picture of the owner, Beckie Ann with her beautiful family.~


"Artwork has been a long time passion of mine, however I never thought of myself as an artist until I became a mother! I graduated from Florida Atlantic University with a bachelors degree in Arts & Humanities. My family & I live in middle Georgia. I feel so lucky, I get to experience the wonders of childhood all over again through my own children. It's amazing how a fluttering butterfly or a leaping frog lights up their face. My children are the inspiration for my art." ~Beckie Ann

"I started out selling art in my community, to friends & family. Then a friend of mine suggested ebay, which is a wonderful avenue to show my art people around the world. I have been selling consistently on ebay six years. Soon after that I launched my own website www.artbybeckieann.com and began selling on etsy.com. In December 2008 my art was featured in Pregnancy and Newborn Magazine. Now, my art is now carried at several chic children's boutiques across the United States, to include Rosenberry Rooms, Kids Decor, Luxury Baby Nursery, Punkin Patch, Giggle Brush Designs, The Well Appointed House and Dimples and Dandelions plus many more!"~ Beckie Ann

"I take pride in my work and it shows. I feel that the best way to ensure everyone's satisfaction is through top quality materials & thorough communication. I have been so excited to see the feedback from my customers. I strive to make sure my art speaks for itself & am proud to see repeat customers, who want more for their family or friends." ~ Beckie Ann

You can also check out more products on her site, Art by Beckie Ann. Right now on Etsy, Beckie Ann is having a Back to School Sale! All Framed Art and Stretched Canvas is 20% off. Just contact her before the order is placed to receive the discount.

No comments: