Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Fit in 2013. Will You Join Me?

It's 2013!!! The questions start....what is your resolution? You know, there are so many things that I can say, however, some of those I feel should just be done on a day-to-day basis. 

For my resolution I wanted to add a challenge. I wanted to set a goal that I could work towards. My husband and I have been talking about how we wanted to start Insanity and complete the entire program. I'm sure all of you have heard about it. We have always done bits and pieces of it, but we never followed the actually schedule. So now, it starts! Monday was the fit test, and today we started Insanity....Plyometrics. I'm excited, tired, and sore already but already loving how I feel. That is just after one workout! So who is going to join me??

There is a reason I'm doing this. Not just for getting in shape, but also for health issues. In February 2012 I had to get a heart ablation. Yes, it is nothing nearly as serious as open heart surgery, and is a minor procedure that many go through, but it is enough to give you a scare. Many people have SVT, but after taking the heart medication and the side effects that came along with it, my family and I decided to do the procedure. 

I feel that if I live a healthy life, then all is well. Yes, there are some things that are out of our control. However, we can do our best to live healthy. So here is to working out 6 times a week! Are you insane enough to do Insanity? Join in! Let me know how it is going for you. I would love to hear all about your results.

~Stef

No comments: