Thursday, November 8, 2012

Autumn Love

Does it feel like autumn right now? Not really....does it feel like fall was fast forward to winter? Yes. So if you feel like you are already breaking out your winter gear, I'm right there with you. I have lived in Maryland my entire life, so you think I would be used to the seasons changing. Not so much. I'm much better though when the seasons gradually change, and not go from warm to cool briefly, and then bitter cold. I want my fall back!

So of course for fall, I have been seeing many colors of red. Women everywhere are wanting to spruce up their look, and are adding a few streaks or are taking it bold and giving their hair color a new look.

I want a new color too. May as well get that fall season feeling somehow, and it gives me an excuse to go to the salon. So I logged into my Pinterest page and started searching for a few new looks. Which one do you like?

 
 

 
Which one do you like?
 

No comments: