Sunday, July 15, 2012

Report Shoes for the Little One

I have always been a fan of Report Shoes, and so has my daughter. My daughter loves everything about clothing and shoes, and I think it is simply adorable. The more glitz and glam on her sandals the better. As I was looking on the site she saw the Karina Flat that she fell in love with.

She is loving pinks and purples right now so this shoe was for her. Throw on with a little dress or shorts, their outfit is complete! She wears them everywhere and will not take them off. In the photos you can see how happy she is with them on. Oh, and you can tell that she loves temporary tattoos as well. She recently went to a birthday party and all the girls got all glammed up with makeup and more.



You cannot see in this picture, but in the middle of the flower is a rhinestone. I absolutely love how soft the flower looks....and a little peep toe shoe is always adorable.


They are perfect for Spring, Summer, and Fall! I Know I'm not heading over to Report Shoes and looking for a style similar for myself! Which shoe do you absolutely love from their site?

No comments: