Monday, January 2, 2012

Rimmel London Stay Glossy!

I'm a big lip gloss type of girl. I do choose lipstick for certain events, but for daily use I like to grab my lip gloss to keep my lips shining and moisturized. So instead of grabbing chap stick during this cold weather, you can grab Stay Glossy from Rimmel London. There is a variety of colors to choose from. With 24 shades how can you not get more than one?



"Stay Glossy Lipgloss Get a glossy upgrade!!Stay Glossy’s cutting-edge Shine Extend™ technology will give you runway lips and up to 6 hours of wow-worthy colour Double the moisture instantly with Silk & Natural Cotton.Shape Up your lips with SOFT-EXTEND lip hugging applicator.Perfectly defined glossy lips.GET A GLOSSY UPGRADE!!" ~Rimmel London




Rimmel London does have a variety of other make-up products for you to choose from. Get the entire look by browsing their site for your beauty needs.

No comments: