So even though I do have to make each cup versus making 10 cups with a regular coffee machine. The flavor of the coffee is so much better, and strong! I need a bold flavor in my coffee. Mix it with my french vanilla creamer and mmmmmmmm, so delicious! It is simple to use too! I brew the coffee and my husband set a timer to make the best espresso. Then I put the creamer in my cup and use the steamer to warm it up. Nothing worse then adding hot coffee to cold creamer! What do you end up with? A cold espresso, so not tasty.
Here are the features and benefits from the Capresso site.
- Stainless-steel lined ThermoBlock heating system with 15 bar pressure for perfect high-pressure brewed espresso; water never comes in contact with aluminum
- Removable 46 oz. water container for easy filling
- Self-locking filter holder with thumbguard
- Two sieves to produce one or two rich, thick crema espressos at a time
- Single sieve for use with pre-packed espresso pods or pre-ground coffee
- Unlimited steam output produces hot frothed milk for cappuccino and latte
- Separate frothing positions for steamed milk (latte) and frothed milk (cappuccino)
- Removable heavy-duty stainless steel cup warming platform
- Indicator lights for "On/Off" and "Coffee/Steam"
- Easy to clean removable stainless drip tray
- One year limited warranty
Head over to Capresso and grab your EC100 now! Like them on their Facebook page, and follow on Twitter @CapressoTweets.