Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Head Over to Tsubo






(Statement above by Tsubo)

I have searched and searched for a pair of boots that fit my leg. I do like to have a variety of shoes and boots as any woman....and I wanted a pair that fit my leg. I went in every store, tried on every pair, and I still had no luck. It was tiring and I gave up. Then I was fortunate enough to come across Tsubo. Let me tell you, I LOVE their shoes and boots!

You know it is always great to have a flat pair of boots. I do not know about you, but I love to be comfortable when I'm out hitting the stores. These are perfect! Your foot will stay warm and look super stylish. What else do you need? Or wear them to work and then go our for a few drinks afterwards by throwing on a super cute dress. Oh yes, it is that easy! Style can be fun and innovative but you have to be willing and laid back. Tsubo is here to give you a boost!





The Tsubo Baco II is a very stylish and sleek boot that is very comfortable. Looks great with a pair of leggings or a skirt, no matter what mood you are in. I love how they are not stiff and the leather is very soft. Truly a boot that will last. So what are you waiting for? Head over to Tsubo and grab a pair now. Oh, and by the way....you will love what they have in store for Spring! 

Make sure you connect with Tsubo on their Facebook page, and follow on Twitter @TSUBOfootwearI'm really liking the Tsubo Acrea for Spring. Which style are you loving? Oh, did I mention this is a FABULOUS idea for a Valentine's Day gift?


No comments: