Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Must Get the Teva Vero Boot!

How many of you wait until it snows and then realize you do not have a good pair of boots to wear in the snow? You make sure that you little ones have everything, but you still have to go out in the snow with them. Well, if you are anything like I am, you do wait until the last second to run to the store to find a pair of snow boots so your feet do not freeze, and all you can find is hiking boots because everything is sold out. Yes, you can point and laugh at me because that was what I was rocking last year. I had to throw on thermal socks over top regular socks to keep my feet warm from the snow that leaked into my boots. So not fun.


This year I was looking over the Teva website and saw their snow boots, the Women's Vero Waterproof Boot. Now when I say you need to get these now, I mean it! Oh my, the warmth that these boots provide for your feet are amazing! LOVE them! I could go on and on about how well these are made, and the look. I love how the bottom sort of looks like a sneaker but is still a boot. Very stylish and great for everyone who is looking for a casual snow boot. Plus you get to choose from several colors; black, black olive, brown, dark gull grey, and gray morn. These boots will definitely last too.


I LOVE what Teva says. If you like to keep your style all year long instead of throwing on the "frumpy" clothes, which we don't! Then get your hands on these boots now. You will fall in love. Below is more information about the Vero Boot from the Teva website:

  • Our White Spider Rubber sole will help keep your face a safe distance from the ground when the temperature drops
  • Built on our MXT platform, meaning spontaneous adventure is always an option
  • A waterproof leather upper can handle getting wet
  • Our T.I.D.E. Seal waterproof membrane will keep your feet (and socks) dry
  • The gusseted tongue keeps water out
  • 200 grams of 3M Thinsulate™ insulation keeps your feet warm when it's freezing out
  • A zipper on the side lets you get in and out quickly
  • Heel to toe EVA Strobel lasting (translation: there's cushioning and flexibility in this thing from the ground up)
  • A Shoc Pad in the heel makes for a smooth ride
  • Our Mush® Infused Insole brings the absurd comfort of our flip flops into a boot
  • Adjustable laces

If you are looking for a present, these are perfect! Make sure you get them in time to put under your tree! So which color are you going to get? Make sure you follow @Teva on Twitter and like their Facebook page to find out more about their fabulous products.


No comments: