Diapers.com is a site where you can go to purchase a variety of brands of diapers as well as formula and baby food. Did you know that you can find some amazing gifts from their site? Here are a few we LOVE!
· Stoplight Alarm Clock: Our Merchandising Director, Miriam, loves this product because it keeps her toddler in bed until it’s the appropriate time for her to wake up. When the red light is on, kids will understand that it is still time to sleep. When the green light turns on, kids will know that it is time to get out of bed.
· Shrunks Tuckaire Toddler Travel Bed: Particularly with all the travel around the holidays, this is a great travel bed solution. It’s designed so that normal crib-size sheets and blankets tuck into the inner mattress, making toddlers feel more secure/cozy.
· Holiday dress up: We have a great selection of clothing for all of baby’s special appearances this holiday season. In particular, here are a few adorable items: Carter’s woven dress, Pediped Charlie shoes. Feel free to pick other items if you don’t like these.
· Vulli Sophie the Giraffe Teether: This product receives great reviews from moms on our site and is our most popular teether. It’s made of 100% natural rubber and food paint and squeaks, which keeps baby entertained.
· Trumpette socks: These are a personal favorite of mine that I often purchase as a gift. They are trendy socks that look like shoes.
· Fisher-Price newborn rock-n-play sleeper: This is a must have for babies who have acid reflux or ear infections because it keeps the baby propped up. It "hugs" the baby as well, making them feel like they are still in your arms. Very helpful if you have an infant who is hard to get to sleep once out of your arms. Also, since it’s pretty light-weight, it’s easy to move around the house.