Thursday, November 24, 2011

What are you thankful for? We are thrilled to share!


I am grateful that I have an award winning garden and get to spend my weekends sitting in the sunshine enjoying it.~ Kim Knox-ThurnPrincipal Designer of The Style Project




I'm thankful for this man, my hubby Mike.~ Tiaonesimpleplace.blogspot.com and her husband, Mike's blog, http://michaelbsparallax.blogspot.com/.



I'm thankful for an amazing family, healthy life (cancer free), and wonderful SwimZip supporters!~Betsy Johnson SwimZip 



My sweet babies, hubbie, sisters, friends,our start-up, WOW so much!!~ Eli Edwards, Secret Pocket Pillow



I am thankful for an amazing husband, family & friends! ~moderndaywife Lauren

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are too sweet! I hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving!