Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Chic in Black and White

I LOVED them before and I still do! Talbots is hitting this season in black and white!

(Picture provided by Talbots)


(Picture provided by Talbots)

Their Ruched Matte Jersey Halter Dress is stunning! It is a great dress to have in your wardrobe. Their Grace Fit Houndstooth Moto Jacket is a hit item! This jacket is on backorder until 12/02/11 so get your name on that waiting list now!

(Picture provided by Talbots)


They have so many sophisticated and chic items right now that are lovely. I definitely need to head over to their stores now. One of my favorite items I loved before was their accessories. You can walk into Talbots and walk out with an entire outfit from head to toe. So what are you waiting for? Head over there and let us know which items you have your eye on!

No comments: