Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Popcorn!

Meet Camden. Camden is my three year old son who thinks he can live off of popcorn. Yes, popcorn.


 Now, do not get me wrong, from time to time I like to indulge in the buttery sensation and enjoy for a mid-day snack or watching a movie late at night. Who doesn't? However, asking for popcorn everyday for breakfast.....well, it just is not the hearty breakfast that the doc would recommend. How many of your little ones LOVE popcorn to where it is always on the top of their list for food?


Yes, that does look delicious! Not for every single day though. This is also the bag that is extra butter....can you tell? Or maybe you can by the next picture. I took the bag out of the microwave and the butter was already dripping down the bag.


Now after writing this post, I'm craving popcorn. Go figure....how many of you like to indulge in this buttery goodness, and how often? Let's all go enjoy a bag of popcorn!




No comments: