Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Momo and Gus; helping your child go to sleep.

Many kids have already started school.....for some parents the anxiety and relief as well is over. They are now happy that they have prepared and gotten everything ready for school, and their little ones are in their classrooms, and back to learning.
For me, that anxiety still exists. My daughter starts kindergarten on August 31st. For kindergarten, they do a staggered opening the first 3 days so that the teachers are able to give a little more time with each student when they first arrive. Did I already mention my daughter starts kindergarten?! Yes, I will probably be the one tearing all the way to school, since we do walk. I will have my sunglasses on, just so it is not completely obvious that I'm sobbing and drowning in my own tears. Hey, I know I'm not the only one like this!



On the other hand, there is a big change for us. We have to wake up earlier, and the little ones need to go to bed earlier. A routine will be added to our lives. So I was thrilled to be able to feature and review a kids alarm clock from BabyZoo. For only $39.99, you can get an alarm clock for your child that teaches them when to wake up and when they should still be sleeping. My daughter is in the habit where she will wake up in the middle of the night and sneak into our bed and go back to sleep. As much as I like to cuddle with my babies, I really need her to get a good night sleep for school.

Momo the monkey comes in two colors, and by pushing one button, the monkey will close it's eyes and will not open them again until the alarm clock tells it to. So your child will start to close his/her eyes once the monkey does, and this will teach them to close their eyes again in the middle of the night if they happen to wake up. They can simply look at Momo, and go back to sleep if Momo is still sleeping.
 Is you child afraid of the dark? BabyZoo also has the world's first timer nightlight, named Gus.

  • The timer function automatically shuts the light off, so there is no need to physically turn it off.
  • Plus, a kid can switch it on by himself at night when waking up and the Night light will automatically shut down after each use.
  • Also, the whole 'shell' functions as the light switch making it very easy to operate for kids.
  • Furthermore, the Night light is very safe and uses batteries instead of 110V and LED lights instead of regular light bulbs, so that the night light does not get warm.

  • I know my daughter LOVES her Momo alarm clock, and now I need to get a timer nightlife for her as well. She does get scared of the dark, and I think Gus is the best item to help her go to sleep,

    You can see more information on www.kastelinternational.com .  Also, stop by BabyZoo's Facebook page and become a fan!

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    The right link to facebook page is:

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/My-BabyZoo/80650111657

    LEGO Harry Potter Hogwarts Castle said...

    How do you install the timer nightlife??