Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Loving Summer by LaVonne!

I don't know about everyone else, but there was a time when I LOVED everything about this season!
From Summer vacations, to beach houses, to the ocean with a good book, to even the backyard swimming pool! BUT, somehow along the way, I went from LOVING the Summer sun to wishing for Winter!
I now am trying to revert back to a love-love relationship with Summer...
I'm thinking it's because I have an almost 2 year old daughter & I want her to love the pool & the beach & all things SUMMER, the way I used to!
 I'm hoping to make it in the pool today with my little lady & enjoy some Summery foods with her too!

I found some fun & simple Summer inspiration on Pinterest today....which really got me in the mood!

{Sources}anguilla * daisy *  popsicle * Coach beach bag

No comments: