Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Chic Style Modern is offering Social Media Services!

Many of us our mothers, fathers, bloggers, business owners......many of us may be more than one thing. You may be the owner of a business and handle everything in your business, in addition to taking care of your family at home. There are many people who have the inspiration, the motivation, and the desire to make their dream of starting their own business reality. It can be scary, but it can also be very rewarding. You will get the sense of achievement, and still will be able to work from home and see your little ones faces every single day!



Now how many of you own a business? Are you tired of trying to handle everything on your own? Are you wondering what is the next step? I have one solution for you. In addition to blogging, and featuring fabulous companies, and a variety of products for kids, adults, home, and more......I'm now offering my social media services! Yes, I'm very excited for this! You can now hire me to take care of your Twitter and Facebook account for your business, even hire me to blog for your business! Like you, I like being with my kids. I love being able to see them grow, and I love being able to help them learn. However, I still LOVE social media, and I love working with businesses large and small, and helping them succeed and grow. 




So how does this work? You can connect with me on Twitter or you can send me an email; chicstylemodern@gmail.com and let me know what you are looking for. Do you need me to be your tweeter and constantly update your page and stay engaged with your customers and potential customers, or do you need me to keep your Facebook page updated? Either way, I would love to give you more time to handle other parts of your business, or to simply relax with your family. You can hire me for a monthly basis, a few weeks, or just while you are away on vacation! Why leave your pages empty when you can hire me to keep them updated? 


If you have any questions at all, send me an email. Like I said, I LOVE social media, and I think you will love to be able to have some extra time to yourself. 

No comments: