Saturday, July 23, 2011

Bare Escentuals!

Which make-up brand do you like to stick with? I do like to mix it up every now and then, because there are so many fabulous brands out there on the market. The list is endless, and depending if you like a creamy foundation, or a powder foundation, you have many choice to choose from!


One that I always have on my list is Bare Escentuals. Just as the name states, "Bare..." I feel like the make-up is not even there, it is so light, and covers so well. I fell in love with their Face Fashion: Pure Happiness Collection. It was my own little collection in a box that was fabulous for Spring and still wonderful for Summer! It had eyeshadow, lip gloss, eyeliner, and blush, and the end result is beautiful!


As always, I LOVE their foundation. They have a variety of colors that are sure to match your skin tones, and you will love how well their foundation covers! Finish it off with Finishing Powder to achieve a finished look. You will not feel like your face is weighed down at all! the Their MATTE SPF 15 Foundation gives you that "flawless" look with a matte finish, and also protects your face when out and about in the sun.

No comments: