Monday, April 11, 2011

Catering to your little ones


After living in my home since 2009, I can say that I'm finally happy with my sunroom. Now, if you know me, then you know that when I have a free second I will start moving around furniture in my home to see try and give each room a different look. Do you do this to, or am I the only crazy one?

I have never really been happy with the way I laid out my sunroom. For two years I have tried to keep all of the toys down in the basement, saying that was the "kid's area." Then it hit me, why should I make it harder on myself? My house can still look nice, even with kids items on the main level. So, I brought my son's train table into the sunroom, and I guess you can say it sort of looks like a coffee table. Either way, it is there for the kids to play, and also stores toys once they are finished. At the same time, I LOVE how everything looks! Now....if only I can find the time to finish painting and I will really be a happy woman!

No comments: