Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sweet Treats!

Sitting on the couch at the end of the day is so relaxing. I like to sit back with my feet up and watch my shows that my husband and I recorded throughout the week. We tivo a lot, and sometimes we just cannot fit everything in. I do not have a huge sweet tooth but every now and then I do like to have something that is sweet and delicious. I like to keep different treats in my freezer, for the little ones, and me, to be able to snack on.


I have to share with you my fave! Edy's has a Pumpkin Limited Edition ice cream that is very tasty. I fell in love as I took my first bite. I never knew pumpkin and flavors and ice cream could mix so well. You have to stock up on this and try it before it is too late. Not being a ice cream expert, I was not even aware that such a flavor in ice cream existed, but many of my friends eyes lit up when I mention pumpkin ice cream. They could not believe that I was not aware of such a thing. Another flavor that is great if you love chocolate is the Double Fudge Brownie. Hey, why not indulge in the sweet things in life when you can work it all off the following day.


 

I love to be able to make my little ones ice cream cones. To make things more convenient for you Nestle has came out with Lil' Drums. They are a great size for little ones. They are much small than a regular sized Nestle cone, which means less of a mess because it will not take them so long to eat it. You can buy a pack of 10.
 My last treat I would like to share with you are the Edy's Fruit Bars. You can choose from Pomegranate or Acai Blueberry flavors, and you will love the burst of natural flavor you get in every bite. They are a refreshing alternative to eating chips or crackers. 


Another refreshing sweet treat is Haagen Dazs Five ice cream that comes in a variety of flavors. One of my favorites is the lemon flavor, but there is a flavor for all of your taste buds. The ingredients are simple: SKIM MILK, CREAM, SUGAR, LEMON (LEMON JUICE CONCENTRATE, LEMON PEEL, LEMON OIL), EGG YOLKS.

There is such a variety in sweets nowadays, and we are thrilled that we were able to share treats that we love to indulge in every now and then. Go ahead, you deserve it.

No comments: