Monday, November 15, 2010

MNF!



Since I am a huge football fan, I had to get on here today and spread the love, about my team of course! I am a huge Eagles fan, and super excited about the game today. I am sure many of you were sitting on the edge of your seats while you watched your games yesterday. My family usually sits in front of the television every Sunday watching all the teams competing for first place in their divisions. The games have been close, and many underdog teams have been proving that they still have what it takes to be in the NFL.


Who is your favorite team that you cheer for each and every week? At my house we are wearing green, sometimes my son will be matching his daddy and cheering for the Seahawks from the West Coast. It is so much fun to have the entire family sitting around watching football, and I look forward to it each and every week.

Do not forget! Christmas is coming up and you can show your love for someone by getting them their team jersey. The variety of items that you can get to show support for your team is amazing. Your loved one can be decked out from head to toe in NFL gear. Today you can save 15% off at NFLshop. Hurry, the deal ends today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hola,
Super post, tienen que marcarlo en Digg

[url=http://rsfiles.servemp3.com/]Dougles[/url]