Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sansa Clip

 



SanDisk Sansa Clip + MP3 Player is a great music player for anyone on the go. The device is very small and can clip right onto your clothing, without being in the way. The MP3 Player has big sound yet it comes in such a tiny package.

When I workout I need to have music or I will not stay motivated. I know, it sounds sad but I just do not have the drive to keep me going. This clip has the volume power that I need to get going and stay going.

The clip comes in 2GB $39.99, 4GB is $49.99, 8GB is $69.99. You can get a black MP3 Player with Clip in the 2, 4, or 8GB. Add some flare and get the red clip or the blue clip, which only come in the 4GB.
SanDisk Sansa Clip+ MP3 Player
You can listen up to 2,000 songs on the 8GB, 1,000 songs on the 4GB, and 500 songs on the 2GB. You will get fantastic sound quality, an FM radio, voice recorder, and a memory card slot. Upload your own music just by hooking to your computer for your favorite hits. The computer is also the power source if it needs to charge. slotRadio and slotMusic cards are also another advantage of the clip. The newest slotRadio card is Motown, that features 500 premium songs from Jackson 5, Marvin Gaye, Stevie Wonder, and more.


Enjoy music from several groups that are on your playlist, for only $14.99







**Stay up to date with SanDisk on Facebook. Follow them on Twitter @SanDisk.
Connect on LinkedIn or even YouTube.**

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I found you through a tweet of Lehla's shop! I'm following you! I can't wait to see more of your blog!

Jennifer @ Life with the Lebedas