Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A Creative Rug Idea

Alright, that's it. I need to confess to something. I'm a.......rugaholic. There I said it! Everyday I'm online looking at new area rugs. Recently I have been on the hunt for something that is a bit more affordable and that would be great to go under the kitchen table, instead of buying a nice wool rug and having the kids spill their juice all over it.

I asked everyone, searched everywhere, and was coming up with no options. Until, Casi at cupcakeMAG surprised me with this fabulous idea she found on Pinterest. Before even reading about this kitchen rug project, I was in LOVE.

Laura at Design Share shows every step to creating this floor cloth with a tablecloth! How creative is that! There are so many styles and patterns when it comes t a tablecloth....and better yet, they are sooooooo much cheaper! Below is the tablecloth Laura at Design Share used.


(This photo belongs to Laura at Design Share.)

I will be working on this project soon, and when I'm finished will share my end result!

No comments: