Thursday, August 2, 2012

The Yoga Shoe that has been Flying off the Shelves

Ahnu has always been one of my favorite brands. From the comfort to the styles I just keep going back for more. No, you will not find your 6 inch pumps in their store, but you will find something like the Karma that you will love. Choose from black, mood indigo, or garden green...."This active slip on offers style and comfort without compromising any aspect of yoga-chic."~Ahnu



The heels are stretchy so easy to put on and take off. I love how these flats are simple but look great. If you have to run out before you head to your yoga class, rest assured that your feet will feel amazing the entire time. I love how soft the foot bed feels. This is truly a flat that you have to try!


With a simple design you cannot go wrong. I now have my eyes on the garden green ones just for something to stand out. Black is great to have, but you always need a pop of color every now and then!


Seriously, your foot will be wrapped in micro-fiber suede....SOFT!

Make sure you are following @AhnuFootwear on Twitter and on Facebook.

No comments: