Sunday, May 20, 2012

Rag & Bone Bindery is oh-so Modern!

How do you keep those precious memories safe? After taking numerous pictures, I always upload them to my computer where they stay, and eventually I will transfer them to an external hard drive. I take pictures of my family and friends because I enjoy it. I like capturing my kids during their soccer and T-Ball games. I love looking back at pictures too! So why don't I showcase them for everyone to see when coming in my home?

One place you have to check out is Rag & Bone Bindery. Love, love, love their products!!! I love the color, the modern and stylish patterns, and how they are lovely to keep out for everyone to see. Unlike certain photo books that are dull and boring, you will want to showcase your photos all the time. If you are expecting, they have great baby books to write down and take pictures of your baby's firsts.  





"Our best-selling, Baby's First Book is perfect for recording the loving sentiments of baby's first years and is sure to become a treasured family keepsake.

Each ribbon bound book contains 24 whimsical fill-in pages such as "How Mom and Dad met", "How we picked your name", "The Big Day" and more. Includes a vellum envelope to capture clippings from baby's first haircut and other mementos
."~Rag & Bone Bindery


I just love the ribbon! Have you been searching for a keepsake book? You should really head over to Rag & Bone Bindery! You can tell they care because of the detail of all of their books. Are you in LOVE with Instagram? If you are then you can keep all of your photos in their Instabook! This accordion style book is perfect for those pics!



Here is another Baby's First Jungle Book. This is smaller at 11h x 10w, which means it is perfect for taking on the go. Once again, I love the color and the patterns. Even your little one will love to get their hands on this keepsake book when they get older. With 24 pages it is thin and does not weigh much at all.


What events would you like to capture? Head over to Rag & Bone Bindery to see their other keepsake books. I know I have a few to showcase in my home. Be sure to follow Rag & Bone Bindery on Twitter, and like their Facebook page to find out more about their products and company.
 

No comments: