Monday, April 23, 2012

Seche For Your Nails

How many times a week do you paint your nails? With all of the colors and options we have it can be tempting to change them everyday! In most cases, if you do paint your nails often you may have to because they chip. I know I get frustrated with mine because after a day I have to touch them up again because I either did not wait long enough after painting them or it was just not durable enough.

I recently came across a product called Seche Vite. First of all I love the name. However, the product itself is fantastic. "Seche Vite™ dry fast top coat is widely acknowledged as the world's finest top coat. Specially formulated to penetrate through nail lacquer to the base coat forming a single solid coating over the nail plate for a much more durable finish. Guaranteed not to yellow while leaving nails silky, stronger and resistant to chipping and peeling." ~Seche

Sounds fabulous! Anything that will give my nails a more durable finish gets an A+ in my book. I also LOVE their Seche Ultra-V. This product will help dry your polish in a matter of minutes under a UV lamp, and also gives your nails extra shine. After trying these products I'm definitely going to be returning to try their other nail products. Seche has a variety of treatments, base coats and more for your nails.

Make sure you follow Seche on Twitter @SecheNails, and like Seche on their Facebook page.

1 comment:

undomestic mama said...

Seche Vite is not great to use if you're pregnant or want to be sometime soon! It has toluene in it, I'd suggest Out the Door instead. It works just as well (I used Seche Vite until I realized it had toluene in it.)