Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Little Trendstar




Searching for a hip and stylish store to get those rockin' shirts for your little one? LOVE to find trendy shirts and onsies so your little girl or man can look cool too? We have the place for you to find those items!


 Little Trendstar is the happening shop that should definitely be on your must-have list. You will love the way these shirts fit your little ones. I was thrilled to be able to review and feature their Rockabilly kids T-shirt. However, I would love to get my hands on every single style because they are very hip and trendy, and why should your child walk around with no style? Give them some edge with Little Trendstar T-shirts. 



Want another reason why you should like these? "All of our shirts are printed with safe, non-toxic and eco-friendly water-based inks which are phthalate free! Also, all of our tees are made of super soft cotton and are Made in the USA. So not only safe are our tees safe for your child to wear, they were printed using environmentally safe products as well!" ~Little Trendstar

I can tell you one thing, my son LOVED his Rockabilly T-shirt! I threw it on with some cut off shorts, threw on a stylish pair of frames and he was my trendy little man!


SO which style are you going for? Find these awesome T-shirts for your little ones at Little Trendstar. I know I will be heading over their soon to find some for my daughter for back to school. Do you have a little one that still wears onsies? You can find those too with hip designs on them!

Make sure you connect with Little Trendstar on their Facebook page, and follow on Twitter @LittleTrendstar to find out more about their hot items.

No comments: