Thursday, May 19, 2011

Organizing

As the weather was getting warmer, I thought it was time to finally switch over the clothes. Well this turned into something completely different! After taking out winter clothes and filling the closets with spring and summer clothes, I decided that I could be more organized. Not only with clothing, but everything! Why not utilize the space I have? Spaces can be functional and still look appealing!

I wanted to start with the closets though, and who do I love to work with for this project....ClosetMaid of course! All the photos are provided by ClosetMaid, and are very inspirational for any organizational projects you take one! 



Whether you are looking to organize an office or bring an office into your kitchen area without the clutter, ClosetMaid is here to bring you a solution!


(All Photos by ClosetMaid)

No comments: