Thursday, February 17, 2011



This time of year can leave your hands very dry. After always cleaning dishes and washing my hands, it can actually be painful because of how dry my skin can get on my hands at this time of year. I have been searching for a lotion that will soothe my hands and will have a great smell. Who did I turn to? Vaseline!

Vaseline has an Intensive Rescue Clinical Therapy lotion that is "proven to provide prescription strength moisturization." ~Vaseline

According to Vaseline, healthy skin can repair itself, but extremely dry skin needs help to restore the moisturizer. It needs the benefits from a great lotion, and Vaseline can give that to you. You need to try it out for yourself. Believe me, you will LOVE the results. Trust a name that has been around.


Like Vaseline on their Facebook page, and follow on Twitter @VaselineBrand.

No comments: