Monday, January 3, 2011

Get fit for 2011!


I was so excited when I was able to get a chance to feature such an exhilarating and fun fitness program. The results that you will get are amazing, and you will have fun along the way of dancing your body away and toning every part of it. You will look forward to doing it, and will stay motivated to be on routine with your workouts.

Do you take Zumba classes? If you have not had the chance to Zumba then you need to start now! I have had the chance to Zumba for a few months now, and the results are fantastic! I feel toned, and I do not dread each and every workout. My favorite of the entire set of Zumba DVDs would be the ab workout. I have always searched for an ab workout that would not kill me. I know, sounds crazy right? I just though, why should I have to kill my back every single time. I feel like I am doing the crunches correctly, but I still feel like I am straining myself. With Zumba abs, I can now dance my abs to a new flat tummy! I look forward to Zumba each and everyday!

The Zumba program is a fitness workout that has a variety of music, including Latin and other rhythms that will keep you moving. You will have a blast! Can you believe there are 7 and a half million Zumba enthusiasts in over 105 countries? You do now! Doesn't that make you want to know what you are missing? You are burning calories and losing that unwanted weight while dancing and grooving to urban music. You are doing this by combined interval training that goes along with the beat of the music, and there is also resistance training that will help to tone and sculpt. Alberto "Beto" Perez has created this program to get toned, and stay toned, all while having fun and dancing to some great music.


You can purchase the Zumba Total Body Transformation DVD set, and get yourself moving in 2011. There is no better time than now! Set that New Years resolution and get toned and fit. Or you can go to a local gym, community center, or other fitness place and they will have a Zumba instructor there to get you dancing and moving those hips. You will have a ton of fun, and you will love the results. I cannot stress that enough! Staying with a exercise routine will also give you more energy, and it could also help to lead a less-stressful life. 


Zumba is not only a fitness dance program, but also a community that is devoted to helping a cure. "Nancy G. Brinker promised her dying sister, Susan G. Komen, she would do everything in her power to end breast cancer forever. In 1982, that promise became Susan G. Komen for the Cure and launched the global breast cancer movement. Today, Komen for the Cure is the world’s largest grassroots network of breast cancer survivors and activists fighting to save lives, empower people, ensure quality care for all and energize science to find the cures. Thanks to events like the Komen Race for the Cure®, we have invested more than $1.5 billion to fulfill our promise, becoming the largest source of nonprofit funds dedicated to the fight against breast cancer in the world." ~ZUMBA

Check out the turnout for men and women dancing for the cure, Party In Pink. They had 788 Zumbathon charity events and ended up raising half million to donate for Susan G. Komen! That is amazing! How could you say no to dancing? You should head over to Party In Pink and read the comments that are left. It is amazing to read how women spoke of being diagnosed with breast cancer. It is amazing to read and see how they have gotten through, and how others are there for them. Zumbathon has made it their business, and they are making it known that you are strong, that everyone can help.

Stay up to date with Zumba Fitness on their Facebook page , and follow Zumba on Twitter @Zumba.

No comments: