Friday, January 14, 2011

77kids


There is always the time when you will have to buy new clothes for your little ones. I know that time for me has begun again, and I am always in search for the cutest items for my daughter and son. Paying less does sometimes mean that you will have to end up buying more in the long run because the quality does not compare.

I have fallen in love with the clothes from 77kids, by American Eagle. They have adorable outfits that will make your little one look like runway models! Their items always fit well, and the quality is great.



They have everything you need for the Winter season. They have an adorable dresses and tops for girls that goes great with a pair of leggings or jeans. The material stretches and is very soft for your little one to wear. Or you can check out their graphic tees for toddlers. They are perfect for a little boy to throw on with a cute pair of jeans.

 They also have great outerwear and sweaters for your little boys and girls too. You can make one stop and get everything they need for each season, even a fabulous pair of sunglasses to wear outside.



Now is also the time that I start planning for Summer. I know, some may think it is too early, but swimsuits start coming out at this time of the year, and I always love shopping for them. This ruffle print bikini is adorable, and definitely will be on the list for items to get for the Summer weather.

Stay up to date with 77kids by American Eagle on their Facebook page, and follow on Twitter @77kids

No comments: