Sunday, December 19, 2010

If you are anything like me, then you love to wear makeup. I love trying different brands, I like new colors for each season, and I am always trying to stay up to date as to what is best, and what does not work. On the other hand, finding makeup remover can be the difficult part. I wash my face, and scrub and scrub, and sometimes my eye makeup does not seem like it has completely come off. I have found a solution that has me feeling clean after using them.

La Fresh has a variety of items that are great to use everyday. Their Waterproof Makeup Remover, and their Makeup Remover gets even the toughest wearing makeup off. The wipes are simple to open, easy to use, and they do not sting or hurt your skin. I cannot rave how much I love these wipes!

Another one of their products that I use are the Oil-Free Face Cleaner. They have scented ones and fragrance ones, and they feel great when cleaning your skin every morning and night! I am sold on everyone of their products, and think everyone should try them out. You can get packages to take with you on the go, or some to have at home. They are all sold at an affordable price, and you will be glowing after each use.
Stay up to date with La Fresh and their new products by liking them on their Facebook page, and follow them on Twitter @lafreshgroup.

No comments: