Your life can now be easier waking up in the morning with the 4-cup Espresso & Cappuccino Machine. No more running out to StarBucks for your favorite latte, cappuccino, or espresso. You can now make your very own for your family and friends.
This is a must-have for the kitchen. My husband has been loving the 4-cup Espresso & Cappuccino Machine. We got the best results when we used a grinder to grind the coffee. Using whole bean coffee will give you more flavor, which means better lattes and espressos!
Capresso recommends using any coffee that is labeled "espresso" for the machine. To make the best of the machine, you should purchase coffee that has at least 80% Arabica beans. If you like to grind your own coffee, like I mentioned before tends to give you more flavor, Capresso recommends using a burr or a disk/burr grinder. These grinders will eliminate coffee dust which can slow down the water flow during brewing. Another downside of using other grinders besides a burr or disk/burr is that your coffee would taste overheated or bitter.
There are many benefits to this machine:
- 4-cup high-tech steam/boiler system
- Boiler cap with built-in safety valve
- Unique Coffee/Steam Selector allows you to move from coffee to steaming and to adjust coffee strength to your taste
- Swivel frother with adjustable steam output allows you to steam large or small amounts of milk in seconds for frothing (Cappuccinos) and steaming (Lattes)
- The powerful steam/boiler reduces warm-up time to under 2 minutes, producing 2 to 4 cappuccinos or lattes in under 5 minutes
- Convenient filter holder with thumb guard for safe use
- Illuminated on/off switch
- Dishwasher safe glass carafe
- Removable drip tray for easy clean-up
The Capresso 4-cup Espresso & Cappuccino Machine comes with a limited one-year warranty. You can purchase online at Capresso, Dillard's, and Amazon.
Retail price is $59.99.