Tuesday, November 8, 2011

GUESS

All year round people wear sunglasses. You may keep them on everywhere you go, inside and out. My thought is, if you are going to wear sunglasses, make sure you have a pair on that stands out and is stylish. Which brand do I turn to? GUESS of course. 


After going through their look book, I fell in LOVE with every single pair of their sunglasses. I love the larger frames. They make a statement and stand out, and I think they are fabulous.

The prices of the GUESS sunglasses can range from the $80s anywhere in the $100s. You are getting a great brand at a great price that will last. Their sunglasses still provide you with the UVA and UVB protection from the sun. So you can protect your eyes and still look amazing all the time! Does it get any better than this?

My favorite pair are the Camile, which are also a Web Exclusive! You can get this style in brown or black for only $90. 


I just love them! Even my daughter did and she could not keep her hands off of them. So I had to take my photos quick before she could get anymore fingerprints on them. 


1 comment:

sara said...

Wow! I love these sunglasses!