Monday, May 23, 2011

National Swimsuit Confidence Week with Lands' End

I'm participating in the National Swimsuit Confidence Week with Lands’ End! I received a swimsuit courtesy of Lands' End, and I decided to show off my swimsuit confidence!


Now being a mommy of two beautiful children, they cannot resist getting in the picture with their mommy, and how could I say no to those faces???


I do love this swimsuit too! It is a great alternative to a bikini, however, I have to say, I'm ready to lay out and get some sun!


Show Off Your Swimsuit Confidence – Join 100+ bloggers as they reveal their swimsuit confidence by posting a photo on their blog. Join us as we celebrate National Swimsuit Confidence Week on Twitter at #landsend each day from May 23 — 27, 2011.  

1 comment:

Still Blonde after all these YEARS said...

Your fashion accessories are great! (Your kids). You look really nice and fit in you suit!
Want to see my CONFIDENCE?
http://stillblondeafteralltheseyears.com/2011/05/i-have-vintage-swimsuit-confidence-outfits-modeled-by-women-over-45-lands-end/
I'd love it if you'd stop in!
The CHief Blonde