Saturday, July 31, 2010

Make the Memories


Our summer has been a blast! The beach vacation, staying outside for hours soaking up the sun at the pool, and having water fights with our little ones. My little ones LOVE being outside, and it is crucial to get your little ones up and running when they can for exercise. Scooters and bikes have been a hit with all children. Every where I turn, there is a kid zooming by me on a scooter, or racing by on a bike. My son is now two and I thought he was ready for a "big boy's bike." I wanted a bike that would be a perfect size for him to start pedaling. The Jet 12 was perfect for him.

Our summer has been a blast! The beach vacation, staying outside for hours soaking up the sun at the pool, and having water fights with our little ones. My little ones LOVE being outside, and it is crucial to get your little ones up and running when they can for exercise. Scooters and bikes have been a hit with all children. Every where I turn, there is a kid zooming by me on a scooter, or racing by me on a bike. My son is now two and I thought he was ready for a "big boy's bike." I wanted a bike that would be a perfect size for him to start pedaling. The Jet 12 was perfect for him. 


 Jet 12

It is a stylish, boyish bike, that is rough around the edges. He LOVES it! The ages for the bike are 3-4, and sells for $179.99. You get great quality from a name that people love and live by for all their biking needs. 

"My son is 2.5 and is riding his new Jet with no training wheels. I like the feel of the bike, weight and tires. Very nice ride..."

"Wonderful first bike. Durable, very stable, sized appropriately for age. My son is almost 3 years old and was quickly able to pedal around the block. Highly recommended."

Of course I had to choose one for my princess! My daughter is 4, and the Mystic 16 is perfect for her. This bike is made to grow with your little one as the Jet 12 is, and it has a durable frame and comes in metallic pink or light metallic purple. The bike sells for $199.99

The basket is a fabulous accessory for any princess for her to carry around her must needed necessities! My daughter likes to use her basket to carry her purse.

"Excellent sturdy bike that is great looking too. Our 4 year old loves it and its stable and sturdy. A definite upgrade from a toy store or big box store bike. Definitely recommend!"

"This bike is much better built than what you find in a superstore setting. If you want quality for your money this is a great choice."

Follow Trek Bikes on Facebook to stay up to date with news and products.

No comments: