Monday, November 12, 2012

Happy Monday with Little Trendstar

I was going through my posts and I had to bring back a brand that we fell in love a long time ago...Little Trendstar. Have you heard of them? If not, you better head over there now. They have the best items for your little ones. First, let's find out a bit more about the owner.


"A graphic designer by trade, I spent my days splitting time between a few different endeavors. Aside from the daily dealings of Little Trendstar, I am co-owner of a web and graphics design company called Formcode Design Group and the mom of two awesome little boys. I submerge myself in design, fashion and kids everyday and I am so lucky to be able to outsource my passion through a variety of different outlets." ~Nicole Worth 

Check out the t-shirt below on my little man! This was taken a while ago, and I just had to share. Nicole's work is amazing and I absolutely LOVE all of their designs.





Now head on over to Little Trendstar and start shopping!

No comments: