Saturday, January 22, 2011

Winter Weather with The North Face

The winter weather is here! The ground is covered with snow and the little ones are waiting with anticipation to go and play in the snow. People are shoveling out their sidewalks and driveways, while others watch from their window sipping hot cocoa. Yes, it is one of those days.

Make sure that your little one is dressed appropriately, because they can get cold quickly. Still do not have the right snow gear? Well there is still time! Winter is definitely not over and The North Face has the gear that will keep you warm.


Keeping your child's feet warm in the snow is very important. I like the Girls Alpenglow Boot. This boot sells for only $50, and comes in pink and grey, and blue and brown.


This boot is easy for your little girl to pull on and off herself, and it is also lightweight so she will not get tired of pulling around her own feet! The traction is great, and her little toes will not get wet because of the boot being water-resistant. There is also a drawstring lace that will pull the top of the boot tighter around their leg to help prevent snow getting into their boot.

If you are like me, then you always run out the door without a coat. I know, I should wear one... but when I get in the car I take it off because I feel like it is too bulky to drive with. Am I the only one who is like this? Anyways, I have to say that The North Face has the Carmel Jacket that keeps me warm, and yet I do not always have to take it off when I drive. This is a first.

The Carmel Jacket is insulated with a 700 fill goose down, and is not as bulky as many coats can be. The design is made to fit and give you a slimmer look. Choose from louie blue, shiny weimaraner brown, black and retro pink. Get yourself one today for $199.

Stay up to date with The North Face on their Facebook page, and follow on Twitter @thenorthface.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

My two year old just said "look it, cool shoes" while I was reading this post ;) They are pretty cool!